Terms & conditions
The term Scorrier House’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is Scorrier Estate, Scorrier House, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall. TR16 5AU. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Below are the cookies used and what they are used for:
PHPSESSID: For creating a session with our server so we can identify you as a user of the site or a guest.
guestSessionKey: Used for storing any changes (if any) made to the site prior to logging in.
No data collected by the use of these cookies can be used to track your usage of anything outside of our website. The information collected is for security purposes and unless otherwise agreed will contain no identifiable information. This information will not be sold to a third party, however maybe used by us or a third party for further design and development of this website and/or any future design or development work that may take place related to our business or our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.